Dysgraphia (handwriting)Test

HandwritingAn Educational Psychologist can test people for dysgraphia.

Educational Psychologists are specially trained to test students having learning difficulties.  It is essential to ensure that psychologist’s qualifications are up-to-date, and he has full insurance to test you/your child.

Tests can take place in an office, workplace, home or on school premises, whichever is best suited for the student.

If you want to find a psychologist, word of mouth is the best recommendation.

If you are looking for an Educational Psychologist, please make sure they:

* Are suitably qualified?
* Regularly update their knowledge with suitable courses?
* Have Certificates confirming police checks – and make sure these are up-to-date?
* Have references available- and do not be embarrassed at asking to see them?
* Make sure you have will receive a full report?