dyslexia psychologists

Educational Psychologists specialise in assessing people with dyslexia or specific learning difficulties (SpLDs).
Please make sure the psychologists:

* Are ‘Educational’ Psychologists – specialises in specific learning difficulties (SpLDs).
* Are ‘Chartered’ Psychologists – insured.
* Regularly update their knowledge with suitable courses.
* Have references available.
* Have Certificates confirming police checks.

To find a psychologist, in your area, go to our ‘online directory’.