Dyslexia / Dysgraphia Psychologists

HandwritingEducational Psychologists specialise in assessing people with Dyslexia, Dysgraphia or other Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLDs). Psychologists sometimes work for educational authorities, private companies or they may work on their own.

If you are looking for a private psychologist, please make sure they:

* Are ‘Educational’ Psychologists – i.e., specialises in specific learning difficulties (SpLDs).
* Are ‘Chartered’ Psychologists – (meaning they are insured.)
* Regularly update their knowledge with suitable courses.
* Have references available – and do not be embarrassed at asking to see them.
* Have Certificates confirming police checks – and make sure these are up-to-date.