News & Blog
Ginger Boosts Brain Activity!
Yet another study has shown ginger extract can boost attention span and cognitive function.
So, while I am not sure our little ones will be too fond of ginger extract, maybe if we ‘hide’ ginger in our cooking, it might have the same effect.
I found hundreds of recipes on Google and Pinterest, including;
- Ginger biscuits
- Cardamon Spiced Ginger Biscuits
- Crystallised Ginger Jelly
- Chai Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Garlic and Ginger Bok Choy
- Pineapple Ginger Cleansing Juice
- Carrot-Ginger Dressing
- Ginger and Cilantro Baked Tilapia
I am sure you can see that there are hundreds of recipes, and if it is going to help boost attention span and cognitive function (‘our little brain cells’), it is probably worth trying.